The role of animals in the colonization of the Krakatau Islands by fig trees (Ficus species)
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 577–592, July 1996
How to Cite
Thornton, I. W. B., Compton, S. G. and Wilson, C. N. (1996), The role of animals in the colonization of the Krakatau Islands by fig trees (Ficus species). Journal of Biogeography, 23: 577–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.1996.tb00019.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!