Evidence of a Holocene and continuing recent expansion of lowland rain forest in humid, tropical North Queensland
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 737–745, November 1996
How to Cite
Hopkins, M. S., Head, J., Ash, J. E., Hewett, R. K. and Graham, A. W. (1996), Evidence of a Holocene and continuing recent expansion of lowland rain forest in humid, tropical North Queensland. Journal of Biogeography, 23: 737–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.1996.tb00035.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!