Departamento de Ecologia, Univenidad National del Comahue, CC 1336, 8400 Bariloche, Argentina.
Climatic influences on fire regimes along a rain forest-to-xeric woodland gradient in northern Patagonia, Argentina
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 35–47, January 1997
How to Cite
Kitzberger, T., Veblen, T. T. and Villalba, R. (1997), Climatic influences on fire regimes along a rain forest-to-xeric woodland gradient in northern Patagonia, Argentina. Journal of Biogeography, 24: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.1997.tb00048.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!