A modern pollen–climate calibration set from northern Europe: developing and testing a tool for palaeoclimatological reconstructions
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 251–267, February 2004
How to Cite
Seppä, H., Birks, H. J. B., Odland, A., Poska, A. and Veski, S. (2004), A modern pollen–climate calibration set from northern Europe: developing and testing a tool for palaeoclimatological reconstructions. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 251–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.00923.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!