Topographic controls on the regional-scale biodiversity of the south-western USA
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 7, pages 1125–1138, July 2004
How to Cite
Coblentz, D. D. and Riitters, K. H. (2004), Topographic controls on the regional-scale biodiversity of the south-western USA. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 1125–1138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.00981.x
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!