Correlates of species richness in North American bat families
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 975–985, June 2004
How to Cite
Patten, M. A. (2004), Correlates of species richness in North American bat families. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 975–985. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.01087.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!