The Amazon River as a dispersal barrier to passerine birds: effects of river width, habitat and taxonomy
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1809–1818, November 2004
How to Cite
Hayes, F. E. and Sewlal, J.-A. N. (2004), The Amazon River as a dispersal barrier to passerine birds: effects of river width, habitat and taxonomy. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 1809–1818. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.01139.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!