Present address: Amanda C. J. Vincent, Project Seahorse, Fisheries Centre, University of British Columbia, 2204 Main Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, Canada.
A marine fish follows Wallace's Line: the phylogeography of the three-spot seahorse (Hippocampus trimaculatus, Syngnathidae, Teleostei) in Southeast Asia
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1975–1985, December 2004
How to Cite
Lourie, S. A. and Vincent, A. C. J. (2004), A marine fish follows Wallace's Line: the phylogeography of the three-spot seahorse (Hippocampus trimaculatus, Syngnathidae, Teleostei) in Southeast Asia. Journal of Biogeography, 31: 1975–1985. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.01153.x
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!