Species richness and structure of ant communities in a dynamic archipelago: effects of island area and age
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 221–227, February 2005
How to Cite
Badano, E. I., Regidor, H. A., Núñez, H. A., Acosta, R. and Gianoli, E. (2005), Species richness and structure of ant communities in a dynamic archipelago: effects of island area and age. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.01174.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!