Present address: Şerban Procheş, Centre for Invasion Biology, Stellenbosch University, Private Bag XI, Matieland 7602, South Africa. E-mail: email@example.com
The world's biogeographical regions: cluster analyses based on bat distributions
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 607–614, April 2005
How to Cite
Procheş, Ş. (2005), The world's biogeographical regions: cluster analyses based on bat distributions. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 607–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.01186.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!