Rapoport effect and biomic specialization in African mammals: revisiting the climatic variability hypothesis
Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 903–918, May 2005
How to Cite
Fernández, M. H. and Vrba, E. S. (2005), Rapoport effect and biomic specialization in African mammals: revisiting the climatic variability hypothesis. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 903–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2004.01188.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!