The relative roles of environment and history as controls of tree species composition and richness in Europe
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 1019–1033, June 2005
How to Cite
Svenning, J.-C. and Skov, F. (2005), The relative roles of environment and history as controls of tree species composition and richness in Europe. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 1019–1033. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01219.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!