Do fleas (Insecta: Siphonaptera) parallel their mammal host diversification in the Mexican transition zone?
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1315–1325, August 2005
How to Cite
Morrone, J. J. and Gutiérrez, A. (2005), Do fleas (Insecta: Siphonaptera) parallel their mammal host diversification in the Mexican transition zone?. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 1315–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01285.x
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!