Species richness, environmental heterogeneity and area: a case study based on land snails in Skyros archipelago (Aegean Sea, Greece)
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1727–1735, October 2005
How to Cite
Triantis, K. A., Mylonas, M., Weiser, M. D., Lika, K. and Vardinoyannis, K. (2005), Species richness, environmental heterogeneity and area: a case study based on land snails in Skyros archipelago (Aegean Sea, Greece). Journal of Biogeography, 32: 1727–1735. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01322.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!