Invasibility and species richness of island endemic arthropods: a general model of endemic vs. exotic species
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 169–187, January 2006
How to Cite
Borges, P. A. V., Lobo, J. M., de Azevedo, E. B., Gaspar, C. S., Melo, C. and Nunes, L. V. (2006), Invasibility and species richness of island endemic arthropods: a general model of endemic vs. exotic species. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 169–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01324.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!