Relationships between local population persistence, local abundance and regional occupancy of species: distribution patterns of diatoms in boreal streams
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 1971–1978, November 2005
How to Cite
Soininen, J. and Heino, J. (2005), Relationships between local population persistence, local abundance and regional occupancy of species: distribution patterns of diatoms in boreal streams. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 1971–1978. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01342.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!