Predicting bryophyte diversity in grassland and eucalypt-dominated remnants in subhumid Tasmania
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2015–2024, November 2005
How to Cite
Pharo, E. J., Kirkpatrick, J. B., Gilfedder, L., Mendel, L. and Turner, P. A. M. (2005), Predicting bryophyte diversity in grassland and eucalypt-dominated remnants in subhumid Tasmania. Journal of Biogeography, 32: 2015–2024. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01366.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!