The relationship between tree size and epiphyte species richness: testing four different hypotheses
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 323–330, February 2006
How to Cite
Flores-Palacios, A. and García-Franco, J. G. (2006), The relationship between tree size and epiphyte species richness: testing four different hypotheses. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 323–330. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01382.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!