This paper is part of the Special Issue, Species distribution modelling: methods, challenges and applications, which owes its origins to the workshop on Generalized Regression Analyses and Spatial Predictions: Grasping Ecological Patterns from Species to Landscape held at the Centre Pro Natura Aletsch in Riederalp, Switzerland, in August 2004.
Determinants of the biogeographical distribution of butterflies in boreal regions
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1764–1778, October 2006
How to Cite
Luoto, M., Heikkinen, R. K., Pöyry, J. and Saarinen, K. (2006), Determinants of the biogeographical distribution of butterflies in boreal regions. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 1764–1778. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01395.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!