Effect of N-fixing and non N-fixing trees and crops on NO and N2O emissions from Senegalese soils
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 416–423, March 2006
How to Cite
Dick, J., Skiba, U., Munro, R. and Deans, D. (2006), Effect of N-fixing and non N-fixing trees and crops on NO and N2O emissions from Senegalese soils. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 416–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2005.01421.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!