Macro-scale bird species richness patterns of the East Asian mainland and islands: energy, area and isolation
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 683–693, April 2006
How to Cite
Ding, T.-S., Yuan, H.-W., Geng, S., Koh, C.-N. and Lee, P.-F. (2006), Macro-scale bird species richness patterns of the East Asian mainland and islands: energy, area and isolation. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 683–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01419.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!