Patterns of species richness on very small islands: the plants of the Aegean archipelago
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1223–1234, July 2006
How to Cite
Panitsa, M., Tzanoudakis, D., Triantis, K. A. and Sfenthourakis, S. (2006), Patterns of species richness on very small islands: the plants of the Aegean archipelago. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 1223–1234. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01481.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!