Phylogeography and post-glacial colonization patterns of the rainbow darter, Etheostoma caeruleum (Teleostei: Percidae)
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1550–1558, September 2006
How to Cite
Ray, J. M., Wood, R. M. and Simons, A. M. (2006), Phylogeography and post-glacial colonization patterns of the rainbow darter, Etheostoma caeruleum (Teleostei: Percidae). Journal of Biogeography, 33: 1550–1558. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01540.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!