Present address: Parks Canada, Ecological Integrity Branch, 25 Eddy 4th Floor, Gatineau, QC, Canada K1A 0M5.
Radial growth and climate responses of white oak (Quercus alba) and northern red oak (Quercus rubra) at the northern distribution limit of white oak in Quebec, Canada
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 1657–1669, September 2006
How to Cite
Tardif, J. C., Conciatori, F., Nantel, P. and Gagnon, D. (2006), Radial growth and climate responses of white oak (Quercus alba) and northern red oak (Quercus rubra) at the northern distribution limit of white oak in Quebec, Canada. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 1657–1669. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01541.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!