Present address: Department of Herpetology, Zoo Atlanta, 800 Cherokee Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315-1440, USA.
Historical biogeography of lowland species of toads (Bufo) across the Trans-Mexican Neovolcanic Belt and the Isthmus of Tehuantepec
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1889–1904, November 2006
How to Cite
Mulcahy, D. G., Morrill, B. H. and Mendelson, J. R. (2006), Historical biogeography of lowland species of toads (Bufo) across the Trans-Mexican Neovolcanic Belt and the Isthmus of Tehuantepec. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 1889–1904. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01546.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!