Present address: Dipartimento di Biologia, Sezione Botanica Sistematica, Università di Milano, Via Celoria 26, 20133 Milano, Italy.
Recent advance of white spruce (Picea glauca) in the coastal tundra of the eastern shore of Hudson Bay (Québec, Canada)
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2120–2135, December 2006
How to Cite
Caccianiga, M. and Payette, S. (2006), Recent advance of white spruce (Picea glauca) in the coastal tundra of the eastern shore of Hudson Bay (Québec, Canada). Journal of Biogeography, 33: 2120–2135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01563.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!