Glacial survival or late glacial colonization? Phylogeography of the root vole (Microtus oeconomus) in north-west Norway
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2136–2144, December 2006
How to Cite
Brunhoff, C., Yoccoz, N. G., Ims, R. A. and Jaarola, M. (2006), Glacial survival or late glacial colonization? Phylogeography of the root vole (Microtus oeconomus) in north-west Norway. Journal of Biogeography, 33: 2136–2144. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01573.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!