Both authors contributed equally to this work.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE: How many species of shore fishes are there in the Tropical Eastern Pacific?
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 38–51, January 2007
How to Cite
Zapata, F. A. and Ross Robertson, D. (2007), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: How many species of shore fishes are there in the Tropical Eastern Pacific?. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 38–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01586.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!