ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Predicting species distributions from small numbers of occurrence records: a test case using cryptic geckos in Madagascar
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 102–117, January 2007
How to Cite
Pearson, R. G., Raxworthy, C. J., Nakamura, M. and Townsend Peterson, A. (2007), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Predicting species distributions from small numbers of occurrence records: a test case using cryptic geckos in Madagascar. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 102–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01594.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!