Biogeographical relationships among tropical forests in north-eastern Brazil
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 437–446, March 2007
How to Cite
Melo Santos, A. M., Cavalcanti, D. R., Silva, J. M. C. d. and Tabarelli, M. (2007), Biogeographical relationships among tropical forests in north-eastern Brazil. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 437–446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01604.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!