West Wind Drift revisited: testing for directional dispersal in the Southern Hemisphere using event-based tree fitting
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 398–416, March 2007
How to Cite
Sanmartín, I., Wanntorp, L. and Winkworth, R. C. (2007), West Wind Drift revisited: testing for directional dispersal in the Southern Hemisphere using event-based tree fitting. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 398–416. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01655.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!