Using potential distributions to explore determinants of Western Palaearctic migratory songbird species richness in sub-Saharan Africa
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 828–841, May 2007
How to Cite
Wisz, M. S., Walther, B. A. and Rahbek, C. (2007), Using potential distributions to explore determinants of Western Palaearctic migratory songbird species richness in sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 828–841. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01661.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!