Orchids of the West Indies: predictability of diversity and endemism
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 779–786, May 2007
How to Cite
Ackerman, J. D., Trejo-Torres, J. C. and Crespo-Chuy, Y. (2007), Orchids of the West Indies: predictability of diversity and endemism. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 779–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2006.01676.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!