Uniform phenotype conceals double colonization by reed-warblers of a remote Pacific archipelago
Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1150–1166, July 2007
How to Cite
Cibois, A., Thibault, J.-C. and Pasquet, E. (2007), Uniform phenotype conceals double colonization by reed-warblers of a remote Pacific archipelago. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 1150–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01703.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!