Phylogeographic patterns of trans-Amazonian vicariants and Amazonian biogeography: the Neotropical rattlesnake (Crotalus durissus complex) as an example
Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1296–1312, August 2007
How to Cite
Adrian Quijada-Mascareñas, J., Ferguson, J. E., Pook, C. E., Salomão, M. D. G., Thorpe, R. S. and Wüster, W. (2007), Phylogeographic patterns of trans-Amazonian vicariants and Amazonian biogeography: the Neotropical rattlesnake (Crotalus durissus complex) as an example. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 1296–1312. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01707.x
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!