†Present address: Brigham Young University, Integrative Biology, 401WIDB, Provo, UT 84602, USA.
Comparative phylogeography of five sympatric Hypseleotris species (Teleostei: Eleotridae) in south-eastern Australia reveals a complex pattern of drainage basin exchanges with little congruence across species
Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 9, pages 1518–1533, September 2007
How to Cite
Thacker, C. E., Unmack, P. J., Matsui, L. and Rifenbark, N. (2007), Comparative phylogeography of five sympatric Hypseleotris species (Teleostei: Eleotridae) in south-eastern Australia reveals a complex pattern of drainage basin exchanges with little congruence across species. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 1518–1533. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01711.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!