Predicting species distributions: a critical comparison of the most common statistical models using artificial species
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 1455–1469, August 2007
How to Cite
Meynard, C. N. and Quinn, J. F. (2007), Predicting species distributions: a critical comparison of the most common statistical models using artificial species. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 1455–1469. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01720.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!