Present address: Biology Department, 63B York Street, Mount Allison University, Sackville, NB, E4L 1G7 Canada.
Geographical distributions in tropical trees: can geographical range predict performance and habitat association in co-occurring tree species?
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1916–1926, November 2007
How to Cite
Baltzer, J. L., Davies, S. J., Noor, N. S. Md., Kassim, A. R. and LaFrankie, J. V. (2007), Geographical distributions in tropical trees: can geographical range predict performance and habitat association in co-occurring tree species?. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 1916–1926. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01739.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!