Phylogenetic diversity and the conservation biogeography of African primates
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1962–1974, November 2007
How to Cite
McGoogan, K., Kivell, T., Hutchison, M., Young, H., Blanchard, S., Keeth, M. and Lehman, S. M. (2007), Phylogenetic diversity and the conservation biogeography of African primates. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 1962–1974. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01759.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!