Divergent echolocation call frequencies in insular rhinolophids (Chiroptera): a case of character displacement?
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2129–2138, December 2007
How to Cite
Russo, D., Mucedda, M., Bello, M., Biscardi, S., Pidinchedda, E. and Jones, G. (2007), Divergent echolocation call frequencies in insular rhinolophids (Chiroptera): a case of character displacement?. Journal of Biogeography, 34: 2129–2138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01762.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!