A pre-European settlement pollen–climate calibration set for Minnesota, USA: developing tools for palaeoclimatic reconstructions
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 306–324, February 2008
How to Cite
Jacques, J.-M. St., Cumming, B. F. and Smol, J. P. (2008), A pre-European settlement pollen–climate calibration set for Minnesota, USA: developing tools for palaeoclimatic reconstructions. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 306–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01785.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!