Atlantic reef fish biogeography and evolution
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 22–47, January 2008
How to Cite
Floeter, S. R., Rocha, L. A., Robertson, D. R., Joyeux, J. C., Smith-Vaniz, W. F., Wirtz, P., Edwards, A. J., Barreiros, J. P., Ferreira, C. E. L., Gasparini, J. L., Brito, A., Falcón, J. M., Bowen, B. W. and Bernardi, G. (2008), Atlantic reef fish biogeography and evolution. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 22–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01790.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!