Present address: Department of Biology, University of Missouri–St Louis, 8001 Natural Bridge Road, St Louis, MO 63121, USA.
Pliocene climatic change in insular Southeast Asia as an engine of diversification in Ficedula flycatchers
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 739–752, April 2008
How to Cite
Outlaw, D. C. and Voelker, G. (2008), Pliocene climatic change in insular Southeast Asia as an engine of diversification in Ficedula flycatchers. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 739–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01821.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!