Process and pattern in the biogeography of New Zealand – a global microcosm?
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 197–212, February 2008
How to Cite
McDowall, R. M. (2008), Process and pattern in the biogeography of New Zealand – a global microcosm?. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 197–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01830.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!