Present address: Institute of Biology, University of Tromsø, NO-9037 Tromsø, Norway.
Where did the northern peatland species survive the dry glacials: cloudberry (Rubus chamaemorus) as an example
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 801–814, May 2008
How to Cite
Ehrich, D., Alsos, I. G. and Brochmann, C. (2008), Where did the northern peatland species survive the dry glacials: cloudberry (Rubus chamaemorus) as an example. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 801–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01864.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!