Present address: Parks Canada, Ecological Integrity Branch, 25 rue Eddy, 4th floor, Gatineau, QC K1A 0M5, Canada.
Genetic diversity across the range of a temperate lizard
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1269–1278, July 2008
How to Cite
Howes, B. J. and Lougheed, S. C. (2008), Genetic diversity across the range of a temperate lizard. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 1269–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01867.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!