Multi-scale determinants of dung beetle assemblage structure across abiotic gradients of the Kalahari–Nama Karoo ecotone, South Africa
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 8, pages 1465–1480, August 2008
How to Cite
Davis, A. L.V., Scholtz, C. H. and Deschodt, C. (2008), Multi-scale determinants of dung beetle assemblage structure across abiotic gradients of the Kalahari–Nama Karoo ecotone, South Africa. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 1465–1480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01872.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!