Genetic differentiation and secondary contact zone in the seagrass Cymodocea nodosa across the Mediterranean–Atlantic transition region
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 1279–1294, July 2008
How to Cite
Alberto, F., Massa, S., Manent, P., Diaz-Almela, E., Arnaud-Haond, S., Duarte, C. M. and Serrão, E. A. (2008), Genetic differentiation and secondary contact zone in the seagrass Cymodocea nodosa across the Mediterranean–Atlantic transition region. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 1279–1294. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2007.01876.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!