Assessment of mark–recapture models to estimate the abundance of a humpback whale feeding aggregation in Southeast Alaska
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 427–438, March 2009
How to Cite
Straley, J. M., Quinn II, T. J. and Gabriele, C. M. (2009), Assessment of mark–recapture models to estimate the abundance of a humpback whale feeding aggregation in Southeast Alaska. Journal of Biogeography, 36: 427–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01906.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Vol. 38, Issue 3, 615, Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!