Patterns of woody plant species richness in the Iberian Peninsula: environmental range and spatial scale
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1863–1878, October 2008
How to Cite
Vetaas, O. R. and Ferrer-Castán, D. (2008), Patterns of woody plant species richness in the Iberian Peninsula: environmental range and spatial scale. Journal of Biogeography, 35: 1863–1878. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2008.01931.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!